Overview of Hostel
Hello and welcomed - the perfect stop on your backpacker trail of London! We offer a clean, friendly and a vibrant experience with excellent transport links into London.
And if you like shopping, we have plenty of choice. Looking for a new Pandora ring or Molton Brown Handbag? Westfields Shopping C
We have great transport links to and from London which takes roughly 40mins - these include buses, trains and tubes. See location in depth details, or below for a brief overview:
- 207 / N207 from Central London - you get get this from Oxford Street
- Picadilly line, westbound, to Acton Town station - you then can hop on the e3 to old acton town or walk for 20mins
- overground to Richmond bound, get off at Acton Central - a give minute walk from The Windmill
- Central line, westbound to Shepherds Bush followed by the 207 /607 bus to Acton Old Town
- Please email us if you require further information on how to get to us from your arrival point - we are more than happy to help
- We recommend downloading the app Citymapper where possible as this will help you navigate your way quickly and easily around the city!
NB. Airport taxis can be expensive, if you'd like to know a rough price guide please drop us a line.
Check In-Desk ; Is at The Windmill Pub 50. Acton High St.
Conditions & Policy
Check in: - Where possible, please arrive for check in before 22:00 - If you are arriving after 22:00 . We charged a extra £10 EACH. Also If you are late. Please confirm your booking by phone so a member of staff can discuss your check in arrangement. - on arrival you will need to pay your outstanding balance, please note if you choose to do this by card you will incur a £2 surcharge - after payment is received you will be shown to your room and hand two keys, one to your room and one to the back door where you are permitted to enter and exist the accommodation - We offer an airport pick-up service for groups of up to five people. If you require this, please let us know at least 48hrs before and which airport you are arriving into DEPARTURE; - Please bring any rubbish you have to the wheelie bin in the garden. - Please leave your beds sheets outside your door. - There is a £20 fine, if above not done. Additional notes (T&Cs): - no guests under 18yrs - no overnight unpaid visitors allowed - Rooms do not come with refreshments - if your require refreshments - including kettle, tea and coffee please call us for an upgrade - TVs are not in all rooms, if you require one please call us for an upgrade - House keeping comes every morning to make beds and tidy your room - we have a dorm for females only, if you require a mixed or make dorm please contact us beforehand - We have three levels of which our rooms are located on. If you require a ground floor room, please specify this via email or by calling us - after 11pm, we close the gate however the gate is never locked so you are able to come and go as you please